Prev: ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:29:27 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:30:23 -0800 (PST), Brian Bilderback
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

>We're Brian and Bryer Bilderback.  Bryer's parents are
>Bruce and Bonnie.  Bryer's sisters are Beth and
>Brigit.  Beth married a man named Brian, they have 3
>children -- Brianna, Blake, and Blair.

Oh, man, that is so good!

Alana's father is Alan, and she's marrying me (Allan). Her step mother
is
Marie. Her brother married Marie Vee (first and middle names). Alana has
step brother and step sister. Her step sister is Jenny. Her step brother
is
marrying a woman named Jenny. (Her step sister goofed by marrying Tim;
middle
children, again.)

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV