Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:50:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

--- Hugh Fisher <laranzu@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>  OK. So, I'll rephrase my question:
>
>  If there is an imbalance in the points system, is
> it necessary
>  to bring in a new calculation formula and value for
> every ship
>  in every fleet because of this?

While I tend to fall into the Goodall/Ohlson camp on
this issue, I will say no -- not every fleet.  Only
those fleets being commanded by players

>  Full Thrust is remarkably simple and playable. If
> it isn't
>  badly broken (as yes I now see the fighter stacks
> are) why try
>  to fix it?

The point OO and Allan are making is (and, like you,
I'll let others more qualified make that point better)
that WRT the points, it IS badly broken.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canem meum.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV