Prev: [OT] Another quote Next: Re: [OT] Orcs was: Gaming rooms

Re: [OT] Another quote

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:48:58 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Another quote

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:16:20 -0500 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
<snip>
>At one moment, I was annoyed. I felt like saying
>"Hey, what gives you the right!", then I thought
>about it and I realized she was right and then I
>was just embarassed. Once upon a time, we
>used to have serious traction in multi-lateral
>affairs and we were swinging well beyond our
>league in peace-keeping and peace-making and
>sometimes in kicking arse and taking names.
>But I guess those days are fairly far past...
>(although they were only a decade ago).

We remember even if only in part and imperfectly.

[pause]

It was an American who chiseled teh 10 Commandments, right?

<Smack, smack, smack>

A Hispanic American...

<whack, whack, whack, whack, whack...>

<grin>

<LOL>

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: [OT] Another quote Next: Re: [OT] Orcs was: Gaming rooms