Prev: Re: Thought on Orbital Bombardment... Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: DS: Walkers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:32:20 -0500
Subject: Re: DS: Walkers

On Friday 07 February 2003 04:51 pm, Brian Bilderback wrote:
> --- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>
>
> wrote:
> > Naturally, my gaming group banned VTOLs, citing that
> > every game occurred in
> > "VTOL Hostile" atmospheres.  I didn't mind, as the
> > game is supposed to be
> > about Mechs, and I didn't play B-Tech that much
> > after the VTOL rules came
> > out.

Just re-read what I'd written and wanted to explain that, though I
didn't play
much after the VTOL rules came out, it wasn't because of the VTOL rules
or
anything else that changed in the game, it was just the result of a
life-situation.

> Heh.... sounds like they decided the only worlds they
> could hold against you were atmosphereless rocks. ;-)

I guess...

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Thought on Orbital Bombardment... Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]