Prev: Re: Battletech and 3D ship images Next: Re: Space Master Starship Construction

Re: Battletech and 3D ship images

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 01:56:12 +0000
Subject: Re: Battletech and 3D ship images

Umm... Kinda OT, but since we are on the subject of Battletech artwork,
anyone know of a good site for Robotech artwork? I just downloaded a WP
for
somewhere, and I cannot seem to find anything similar to it... It is of
mech kneeling in a bay with palms up and resting on the floor.. not even

sure if it IS Robotech...