Prev: Imre's comments Next: Bombardment and Beams

Re: DS: Walkers

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:16:03 -0600
Subject: Re: DS: Walkers

The Sathar in the background are the 'enemy' and their personal movement
is like that of a snake or worm. (They 'crawl') Though they CAN use two
limbs as rudimentary legs. I postulate that they took this idea, (they
can move  bit faster and 'stand' a bit more stable on thier 'legs) and
applied it to thier vehicle technology. Instead of using 'wheels' they
will use multiple legs. Along with some tracked and hover vehicles.

Randy,
	 Great idea about the Sathar, there  one of my favorite bad
guys. I'd love to see what your designs look like when you complete
them.

Don

Prev: Imre's comments Next: Bombardment and Beams