Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia

Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:10:07 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:59:30 -0800 (PST), Brian Bilderback
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Fastest car my father ever owned was a Chevelle with a
>Canadian 350.

I spent 3 summers working in the GM plants in Oshawa, Ontario (one in
the
truck plant, two in B-body car plant). My dad had a station wagon (Chevy
Townsman) with a 350. The best engine GM ever built was the 350 4-barrel
(in
every way except fuel economy, *grin*). You couldn't kill that thing...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia