Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: Unsubing for deployment, JA

Re: Unsubing for deployment

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:52:41 PST
Subject: Re: Unsubing for deployment

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:20:39 -0800 Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
writes:
>Opsec?
>
>Michael Brown

Optional security?

Omnibus Security??

Actually I know it means Operational Security (or do I?) but after the
debacle in Grenada for our agency {insert "You don't have a 'need to
know' jokes] OpSec is always evaluated as a sliding scale.  How critical
is the loss of operational efficiency from revealing too little  versus
the impact on the operation from revealing too much.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: Unsubing for deployment, JA