Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: [SG2] TMP Poll

Geo-Hex To Close

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:22:41 -0600
Subject: Geo-Hex To Close

I just saw this on The Miniatures Page! Geo-Hex, which used to have the
US
license for GZG miniatures, is closing its doors.

http://theminiaturespage.com/news

Will Thompson of Monday Knight Productions has said that MKP is now on
its
own, and that Geo-Hex will close as of February 14. "Monday Knight
Productions
has purchased the rights to making Mats from Geo-Hex. We also are
arranging to
will
take some time but everything moving with the new productions."

MKP makes a number of historical miniatures sold through Geo-Hex.
Geo-Hex
makes the famous Geo-Hex terrain, as well as "Battleground" terrain.
There is
no mention of the closing on Geo-Hex's own site.

I'm sad to see this, as KR of Geo-Hex was great to deal with, both for
purchasing and for supporting GZG events at various conventions (for me,
it
was his support at GenCon).

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: [SG2] TMP Poll