Prev: Hybrid Tax Deduction Next: Geo-Hex To Close

Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:33:57 -0500
Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

> (I'm just bitter because my fighter-heavy NACs just got thumped
> at a convention, so don't want them made less effective :-) )

When you say "fighter heavy", what do you mean?  How did you use them?
And
what did your opponent do?  Was everyone using FleetBook 1 ships or were
there custom designs allowed?

I've fought a battle in which the other side brought 14 fighters, but he
attacked with 2 squadrons on each of my ships and got toasted.	If he'd
had
all 14 on one of my capital ships at a time, it would have been a
different
story.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Hybrid Tax Deduction Next: Geo-Hex To Close