Prev: Re: [semi-OT, definitely TIC] US Collapse was: Fuel Cells was: Space Programs (warning future history comments may arise.... ;)) Next: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:29:36 +0900
Subject: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

You need the BP core book to play, which is more bucks, I'm afraid.
Natural Selection is just a sourcebook on the ecology of the planet, and
essentially useless by itself (although it does make a dynamite
sourcebook
for just about any game with ocean in it...).

Gurps BP is slated for release sometime this century, and will probably
make
it possible to use natural Selection without the core rules; depends on
how
fully they provide conversion information.

The entire BP setting is extremely well-done, and (from my layman's eye)
Natural Selection is superbly done; I was curious to see what a
professional
marine biologist might think of it. It is a lot of money, but I must
confess
that I thought it the most "bang for my buck" of any of the BP books.

on 03.2.5 8:52 AM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au at Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
scribbleth:

--
My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water.