Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:54:23 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Jon Davis wrote:
[...]
> The Battle of Huntington takes place in Huntington, West
> Virginia.
>
> Located at TopoZone.com
> http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=17&n=4253423&e=374335

Amusingly enough, I was stranded over a weekend once in Huntington
when my car broke down on my way home from Kentucky 10 years ago.
I spent a considerable number of hours wandering around the town
that weekend waiting for the repair shop to finally open and fix.
I wonder how close your terrain will be to what I saw... ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]