Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: RE: Uber Dirtside website?

Re: [FT] Is this what main drives might be?

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:16:02 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Is this what main drives might be?

On Friday, January 24, 2003, at 03:15 AM, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> [...]

So you seal the ship, activate the drive, stop the drive and then try
to figure out 1) if the drive worked at all; 2) where the hell it took
you to!

Personally, I would rather go with the improbability drive than the
uncertainty drive. You have better control. ;-)

Also a physics major,
Tony C.

Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: RE: Uber Dirtside website?