Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:33:01 PST
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Saint Louis is enjoying single digit days/negative degree nights  lately
but it will (according to the weather guessers) 50 in less than a week
then nose dive time again for the temp.  How cold for how long to affect
their performance?

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:29:01 -0800 (PST) Brian Bilderback
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> The impression I have is that the Posies have the
>> bulk of the plains
>> areas which pretty much bisects the North American
>> continent. The
>> don't do well in mountainous and cold regions.
>
>Which the plains are come this time of year.
>

>=====
>Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

>http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?