Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

Stupid Questions (for Jon or anyone else who knows)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:51:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Stupid Questions (for Jon or anyone else who knows)

DF-S16:  What does it look like?
DF-S17, same question?

What are the new and improved product numbers for:

Tank on the front of the DSII Rulebook.

Same chassis, but with octagonal turret with stubby
gun.

medium tank pictured on front of DSII rulebook

same chassis, but with small IFV turret

Same chassis, but no turret, just an APC.

What do the Valderik and Phoenix look like?

Is there still that small turret with demo gun in
production or in stock?  I'm not sure what it
originally came with, 'coz I put it on a bigger
chassis.

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question