Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations

Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

From: Donald Hosford <DonzerDonald@n...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:17:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

Just a question.

If FT doesn't "properly" scale the ship classes to traditional size vs
firepower, what would a corrected "hull table"	look like?  Would it
make an interesting race/nation tech/design feature?

Donald Hosford

John Leary wrote:

>--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Also, capital warships have a stupidly long lead
>>time
>>to build, and I've never seen a game that adequately
>>enforces that limitation on 'em.
>>

>Do not look to FT to correct the problem, since FT
>does not 'properly' scale the ship classes to the
>traditional warships size vs firepower.
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

>http://mailplus.yahoo.com

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations