Prev: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: Re: downgrading and declassifying Re: [OT] Bravo Zulu

Re: downgrading and declassifying Re: [OT] Bravo Zulu

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:29:06 +1100
Subject: Re: downgrading and declassifying Re: [OT] Bravo Zulu

From: "Glenn M Wilson" <triphibious@juno.com>

> Is nothing classified anymore???
>
> And the drop in level of classification is enough to make you break
out
> in a sweat.  Hell, they even let them publish stuff about the fringes
of
> compartmentalization.

Do a Google on "Allied Tactical Publication".
About 1/20 of the entries are in Cyrillic.

So I guess that someone figured out that since the opposition already
knew about this stuff, there was no point in keeping it so highly
classified that handling it was a chore.

Prev: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: Re: downgrading and declassifying Re: [OT] Bravo Zulu