Prev: Re: Operational Game Next: RE: Traveller, was Operational Game

RE: Traveller, was Operational Game

From: "Mark A. Siefer" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:04:21 -0600
Subject: RE: Traveller, was Operational Game

Well, for FT you have two options:  1) Get a hold of a copy of Dominic's
Mooney's "Power Projection Lite" (I'll be posting a review of it here
shortly.).  2) You can check out the Traveller conversion rules on the
UFTWWWP (http://www.homegame.org/siefert/uftwwwp/files/5thThrust.txt).
Either way, you can't lose.

Ground pounder material?  I'm not so sure of that.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert