Prev: RE: [OT] Rocks in his head Next: Upping armor (on size 1 vehicles as a start)

Re: [OT] Indy's nickname.....

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:38:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Indy's nickname.....

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Nick and Laurel Caldwell wrote:
> >

> >> Whoops -- that should have gone just to Jon.  At least I didn't do
something
> >> stupid like put my credit card number in the email.  Anyone who
would do
> >> that probably has rocks in his head.  Or fell off a rock onto his
head.

> >I heard that....
> >
> >Indy
>
> Indy -
>
>  is it just a coincidence that there's a character card in "Gold
Digger"
> (small, fun card game by Out of the Box - a company part-owned (IIRC)
by
> John Kovalic of Dork Tower fame) called "Dances with Rocks".....?
>
> Parrallel development, or have you been immortalised....?  ;-)

Hmmmm, didn't know about that. I know KR had once mentioned something
about possibly using my other handle as a character for an example
in a Western game he was involved in working on, but never heard
anything more about it. Neat.

Mk

Prev: RE: [OT] Rocks in his head Next: Upping armor (on size 1 vehicles as a start)