Prev: Re: [OT] Corruption Next: Re: Happy New Year and E911

Re:Hutt River Province

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:09:37 +1100
Subject: Re:Hutt River Province

Some considerable time ago, I mentioned that the "Hutt River
Province" was a quasi-independent part of the Oceanic Union,
at least until St Jon says otherwise..

I've recently found a page describing the legal situation of
the HRP, now having celebrated it's 30th anniversary:

http://www.wps.com.au/hutriver/history.htm

There's also a good one at http://home.vicnet.net.au/~huttrivr/

BTW The 2 refitted Suffren's sold by the FSE to the OU (without
their missile systems...) are the two ships in the HRP navy:
the Prince Leonard and Princess Shirley. The FSE has had a long
association with the HRP, dating back to the 20th century:
ici http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5829/consulat.html

Prev: Re: [OT] Corruption Next: Re: Happy New Year and E911