Prev: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships Next: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships

[OT] Grunts

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:53:57 -0500
Subject: [OT] Grunts

Brian (one of many!) wrote:
Only the parts with some of the halflings,
the rest of it's just a loony take on regular
movies!

[Tomb]: Lest we forget "Sergeant, pass me
another Elf. I think this one's broken." I
think this book, as much as I kind of found
it interesting and humorous in places, was
a little on the dark/nasty side for common
release.

Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca