Prev: Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1) Next: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships

Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:56:40 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)

>I like the new High-Resolution FT rules, but I do have a question - how
do you determine how many rows each hull 'block' has?

One less row than the vanilla FT ship has, unless it's a small ship.  If
it's a small ship (say, below 8 Hull), then it has fewer hull *blocks*.
Exactly how we handle small ships is still up for discussion.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1) Next: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships