Prev: Limits of technology Next: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:07:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

Laserlight said:
> ITTT is one...who else?

The 'affiliation' of L-7 Interstellar and the Actuarial Nightmares is a
similar relationship, though smaller in scale than what Oerjan
describes. The former a legitimate shipping/trade business, the latter
a privateer/pirate organization (depending on the current state of
war). L-7's not a megacorp, and the AN are the only militaristic group
they relate to (in blood as well as business).

Bizarre Non-Gem    (Noam Izenberg - not too bright, but at least
strange)

Prev: Limits of technology Next: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...