Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [SG] asphalt bases

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: Symon Cook <Symon@e...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 01:19:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

In article <5.1.0.14.1.20021204190632.00a4c010@m1.853.telia.com>, Oerjan
Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes

>>How big does you on table force need to be before it needs a C/C
System?

>Zero elements.

So in a farcical example, if I field one element, it has to have a C/C
system? Or if one Infantry element, that element has to have an emplaced
C/C? Not sure I buy either of those.

>>What if it doesn't have one.
>
>Then it can't rally any of its units.

Again, I expect an elite platoon of commando ought to be able to self
rally.

>>How big can an on table force get before it needs more than one C/C
>>system?
>
>Very good question.
>
>>What happens if it loses one?
>
>Unless it is the *overall* command unit, appearently nothing...

Hmm, I get the impression I must be the only person to ever bother much
about this. (Sorry).
Cheers
--
Symon Cook (founder member of Camros)(The Campaign for Real Operating
Systems).

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [SG] asphalt bases