Prev: RE: [OT] Medak... blue helmets Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

[FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:43:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

--- Symon Cook <Symon@ereshkigal.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> >I've updated the DS2 FAQ in response to this
> question. Thanks to Oerjan and
> >Gary, who's answers I've added to the FAQ. The DS2
> FAQ is at:
> >
> http://valley.150m.com/Dirtside/FAQ/FAQ.html

As a side note:  While dinking around the FAQ, 'coz I
havn't read it in ages, I noted a suggested system of
tags.  On of them is FH Byz for Future History,
Byzantine.  Try NRE, for New Roman Empire, unless
there's some other Roman revivalists out there.  I'd
no more refer to Romans as Byzantine than I would
refer to New Zealand as Australia Minor.

John "the miffed"

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT] Medak... blue helmets Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications