Prev: [SG] Converting the ASLers Next: Re: [List] Stuart at Ford Data Dot Com

Taste

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:53:23 -0500
Subject: Taste

Mr. Kochte,

You mean you can't tell me by flavour and
texture (detected with the teeth, lips or tongue)
the composition of a figurine or model
blindfolded?

Occupational hazard of scratchbuilding and
needing a third arm and hand.

 You mean you can't tell the taste of brake fluid,
antifreeze from the rad, antifreeze from the
windshield wipers, or transmission fluid and oil
one from the other?

Occupational hazard of owning old cars that
tend to leave fluids behind and correct
diagnosis can save $$$. I still remember the
witch doctor look my friends gave me one night
when a buddy's car went up in a smokescreen,
we stopped, I detected liquid residue under the
hood, slightly yellow/greenish but fairly
transparent, and I tasted it and pronounced it
rad fluid due to the sweet taste and fishy smell.
They just about crossed themselves and
invoked divine protection....

 You mean you can't identify the entire acrylic
and oil-based paint lines (down to individual
colour codes) by taste from the end of the
paintbrush using spit pointing?

...and you call yourself a painter!

Sheesh. Taste is a real handy sense. Though I'm
still waiting for FireNewt Red in a lovely
raspberry flavour....

Tomb
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: [SG] Converting the ASLers Next: Re: [List] Stuart at Ford Data Dot Com