Prev: Popular Science - 21st Century Soldier Next: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:56:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Gary Jeffery wrote:

> Hi Everyone, I've just (re)joined the list after a long-long
break.....

Welcome back.  :-)

> I wanted to guage the reaction of people to a new ship designer
program, currently only for Fleet Book I, but I am working on the Fleet
Book 2 Version.  This one produces BMP files, very much like those in
the fleet book itself.

> You will notice that when you add fighters, the cost for the fighters
is already added (as well as the cost for the fighter bay).

http://www.btinternet.com/~garzu/FullThrust/
> please feel free to email me at garzu@btinternet.com for any comments.

I'll try to look at it Monday if work permits. Can't get to
much web stuff at home here.

Mk

Prev: Popular Science - 21st Century Soldier Next: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)