Prev: Re: Previous message (sort of test) Next: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

Popular Science - 21st Century Soldier

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:37:21 -0600
Subject: Popular Science - 21st Century Soldier

Hi all,

I am surprised I haven't seen this mentioned yet here, but has anybody
else picked Pouplar Science's "21st Century Soldier" special.  It's full
of hi-tech future gear - admitedly mostly American, but great for "real
world" info on the developements that will lead to what we play with n
Stargrunt, Dirtside and to some small degree Full Thrust.

A lot of this you (like myself) have probably already seen elsewhere,
but it's all here in one book.	No hard data, but who needs that when
playing GZG games.

Eli

P.S.  By the way I had to send this three times before it even showed
up.

Prev: Re: Previous message (sort of test) Next: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)