Prev: RE: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: RE: [SG] Scenario: The Cave, Part 1

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1402

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:03:17 +0000
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1402

About the discussion on Sea-level rises and global warming and Beth's
maps....  I've assumed most of us have read Fallen Angels: despite the
tongue-in-cheek nature it's view of SF fandom and Political Correctness,
the mini- Ice Age scenario may well be quite valid.  Scotland under Ice?
More glaciers in Switzerland?  What happens to Canada and the US, not to
mention the southern tip of Argentina and SA?

Has anyone any data?

I wonder: was this an extra factor in US economic collapse?
--
Tim Bancroft

Prev: RE: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: RE: [SG] Scenario: The Cave, Part 1