Prev: [SG] Alarishi units Next: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra

Paper sci-fi buildings

From: CM Nash <cmnash_uk@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:08:59 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Paper sci-fi buildings

Jeremy,  As a result of this post to gzglist, I went to
your site and got the 1/300 buildings as well.

Just wanted to let you know that I think they are really
great and intend to you use them.

And most of all - THANK-YOU for making them freely
available, that is VERY kind of you and deeply appreciated
by me

Cheers, Colin

 --- The GZG Digest
<owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> wrote: >

> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:17:33 -0000
> From: "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk>
> Subject: 25mm Building available
>
> Just writing to let you know that the first of the 25mm
> future skirmish type
> buildings
> is now available on my website.
>
> I would like some feedback from anyone who does download
> and make it.
> I'll make the rest available based partly on that
> feedback.
>
> The building is Jon's Bar and is available here:
> http://www.germy.co.uk/25mmbuild.htm
>
> Cheers
>
> Jeremey
> germ@germy.co.uk
> www.germy.co.uk

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Prev: [SG] Alarishi units Next: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra