Prev: Re: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance" Next: Missing Digests

Re: SMOKE

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:45:07 -0600
Subject: Re: SMOKE

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:07:30 -0500 (EST), Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net>
wrote:

>I thought OW only occured at the midpoint of a two-action move and
>Reaction Fire isn't in the rules.  Or reversed, I could be backwards.

Reaction Fire happens in the midpoint of a two-action move. OW isn't in
the
rules (though several of us invented house rules to cover it).

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance" Next: Missing Digests