Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen) Next: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap

Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:13:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap

Beth,

Many thanks, will have a read-through. Hope it doesn't disagree with my
story too much, I am aware that it has gone pretty non-canonical,
there's
only so much I can blame on propaganda effecting historians.

Anyways, I am now nearing the end of chapter I...

Thanks

Richard

>From: Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap
>Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:44:41 +1100
>
>G'day,
>
>Well if Bri's not going to leap forward and sing his own praises I
will. I
>knew I'd seen Karla's kidnap recently just couldn't remember where, but

>here
>it is at
>
>http://www.cygnusx1.info/scifi/
>
>Sorry if this is old news, but I couldn't see that anyone had mentioned
it.

>Cheers
>
>Beth

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.

Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen) Next: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap