Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen) Next: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap

Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen)

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 06:51:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen)

***
> Oh, is the formatting of Rot Hafen, or lack thereof, better for the
> tranform to SG.CA?

IMO it's easier to read at sg.ca instead of the original (which IIRC
was white text on black background).
***

Sorry, Laz, I meant to direct that to Tomb, and meant his specific
'template' needs for those pages. Forgive me for forgetting to put his
name
in. Mature moment, don't you know... ;->=

I agree, though, for large amounts of text, snappy graphics can be a
problem. The specifics would be a bit OT, and probably way out of my
expertise.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (and Rot Hafen) Next: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap