Prev: Re: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc. Next: RE: [FT] new guy's campaign game

new guy on the cometary's corner

From: "Skp" <skp@c...>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:09:23 -0700
Subject: new guy on the cometary's corner

Hi. Played my second game of Full Thrust and now I am hooked. I will be
starting in a campaign game in about 3 weeks. I do have a background in
playing space combat games and also enjoy space computer empire building
style games. I would enjoy advice (Please email off list
samir@chisp.net) I
also was told about a ship builder program for full thrust. However I
cannot
find one online. All the links I have found and tried are disabled or no
longer on the web. If anyone knows where I can find a ship builder
program
please email me the link (please use my email off list) I would name my
first ship after you.

I also have a question. In the Campaign game we are going to use Jump
Gates.
I was thinking of building a couple of system defense boats with several
missile launchers (lots of launchers, to over load the Point and area
defense's.) to station keep at the jump gate and unload at every single
ship
that pops into the system. I also am thinking of using needle missiles
try and capture as many ships as possible. (to save on building points)
what
would the merits or flaws of my ideas be?

thanks in advance
Samir

Prev: Re: Camouflage nets, mixed combat units, etc. Next: RE: [FT] new guy's campaign game