Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: WW2 weapons

Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: 20 Oct 2002 15:46:09 +0200
Subject: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

So, no solutions or ideas on how to implement these types of guns?

Regarding the twin/quad problem I was thinking of shifting the fire
control system die one up for each gun - since we always use a D4 the
weapons aren't that powerful from the beginning. But this will end up
putting the flakvierling up to a D12 - a bit high. Or one could say that
the dice gets shifted for each pair of guns, D6 for twin 20mm AA, and D8
for flakvierling.

About the artillery - still no clue what to do - except that they have
got to HURT ;)

/cheers

--
Mvh
Claus Paludan

Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: WW2 weapons