Prev: Re: Midgard Serpent was: Insane modellers Next: Re: Cloaks & Subs (close enough) was Re: Fleet structure

Roco minitanks

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Roco minitanks

Have anyone tried using Roco Minitanks with Jon's
25's? I had a pair of old, I think they are howitzers,
(they're pretty big) that I use as low tech (compared
to whats out there) AT guns for my Merc Platoon...

What I'm curious about is weather or not the tanks may
be useful? I'm thinking something like light recce
vehicles or so, they're way smaller then even the
smallest GZG tank destroyer I have...

I have an entire roco tank battallion somewhere in a
box... That would save me alot of money on setting up
a recce platoon when I get the rest of my infantry
company from the October deal... :)

If you've used them, what vehicles did you use? And
any pictures? Please please please? :)

http://faith.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Midgard Serpent was: Insane modellers Next: Re: Cloaks & Subs (close enough) was Re: Fleet structure