Prev: Re: Fleet structure Next: Re: Fleet structure

Re: Cloaks & Subs (close enough) was Re: Fleet structure

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:08:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Cloaks & Subs (close enough) was Re: Fleet structure

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:23:44 -0400, "Damond Walker"
<dwalker@syncretic.com>
wrote:

>I hear what you're saying and while I agree it isn't the same I think
>it's close enough to be a playable simulation as it stands --
especially
>when looking at the rest of FT as a baseline.

See my reply in the other thread. I remember working out three or four
other
ways of handling cloaks that worked better than the More Thrust rules,
but I
can't find the file and -- though I thought I posted them to this list,
it was
probably before the archive was set up -- they aren't in the list
archive.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Fleet structure Next: Re: Fleet structure