Prev: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind Next: Re: Fleet structure

Photographs! Content... no, we're not dead yet...

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:57:17 -0400
Subject: Photographs! Content... no, we're not dead yet...

Hi folks,

Well, I've just finished putting up a new photograph set on
Stargrunt.ca:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/gallery_modeling/sg2_gal_cho_2/sg2_gal_cho_2_mai
n.htm

This is another set of photos provided by Albert Cho.  For those who
might
remember back in February, he sent us a set of really nice photos of
some
of his Stargrunt figure collection.

This set includes several vehicles, including a couple of really nice
conversions.

The photos are again excellent, and worth the look even if you're not
into SG.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind Next: Re: Fleet structure