Prev: Re: Life out there? Next: Photographs! Content... no, we're not dead yet...

RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:47:28 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind

G'day,

> That's my concern, yes.  Forcing them to flee will slow them
> down nearly as much as pinning them down will

Not necessarily in my experience. Sometimes it can actually be a benefit
;)

> Ah, the old "Reinforcements?	Of course I planned on
> reinforcements; I, *ahem*, knew that you guys were going
> to get slaughtered by the aliens!"
> trick.  It's a good one, innit?

Yep ;)

> And thank you for these, as well.  One other thing: whose
> figures do you use?

Why the GZG ones of course! ;)

They're under "Abduction aliens" at the gzg store
(http://www.gtns.net/gzg/)

If you want a look at mine go to
http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/Gallery.htm

and hit the "Bugs & 'X-Fools'" link. The 2nd and 3rd from the bottom. I
have
done some kitbashing on them, extra power spheres = beads (<1c each from
the
local sewing store), extra power rods = bits of brass rod, powerguns =
either spare guns (from Nic at Eureka) or from a sprue of plastic GW
weapons. The easiest "modifications" ever actually as it really was glue
on
as needed no chopping required.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Life out there? Next: Photographs! Content... no, we're not dead yet...