Prev: [OT] That Royal army question Next: Re: Roger's Quiz

Re: Roger's Quiz :-(

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:38:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Roger's Quiz :-(

> 'Let's do it by the book' sounds better ;-)
NSL:
One QC inspector to examine and approve the lightbulb as being to spec,
one
to read the pertinent lightbulb manual, one to execute the operations
precisely as described, and another QC inspector to verify exact
placement
and alignment of bulb.

John said:
>It's a lightbulb joke. It's supposed to be offensive.

True

>But invading Iraq couldn't be on the NAC list since we all know Iraq
doesn't HAVE a lightbulb to take.

NAC version: "Instead of the lightbulb, let's just nuke [insert whoever
we're mad at this year] and use the glow."

Or for John's version:
>Armed Forces make do with old lightbulb for 20 years after it burns
out,
but when they do get a new one, it's the best possible lightbulb.

It would have been the best 20 years ago--now it's obsolete and, because
it's made with an obsolete process, costs five times more than an
off-the-shelf civilian model.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: [OT] That Royal army question Next: Re: Roger's Quiz