Prev: This quote popped up when I logged in today... Next: [SG2] Artillery Errata???

Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:05:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions?

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:01:22 +0000, "Richard Kirke"
<richardkirke@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>For the Aerospace vehicle designs we need to look at DSII page 14:
>
>Armour rating on Air vehicles are limited to maximums of Armour 2 for
VTOL
>craft and Armour 3 for Aerospace, in addition, no vehilce may carry
armour
>heavier than 1 lower than its size class.

That's pretty interesting. Thank you. The SG2 rules don't set up designs
for
VTOL craft as being different from any other vehicle. They can have
frontal
armour different side armour. It probably makes sense to put the DS2
design
limitations into SG2.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: This quote popped up when I logged in today... Next: [SG2] Artillery Errata???