Prev: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions?

This quote popped up when I logged in today...

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 20 Sep 2002 10:05:18 -0400
Subject: This quote popped up when I logged in today...

I run a little program in my login script for my linux box at work that
pulls a quote at random from a file that contains a large collection of
them.

This one popped up today and I thought that some members of this list
(and the Narns undoubtedly reading over their shoulder) might get a kick
(and a HINT) out of reading it.

    "Puns are little "plays on words" that a certain breed of person
    loves to spring on you and then look at you in a certain
    self-satisfied way to indicate that he thinks that you must think
    that he is by far the cleverest person on Earth now that Benjamin
    Franklin is dead, when in fact what you are thinking is that if this
    person ever ends up in a lifeboat, the other passengers will hurl
    him overboard by the end of the first day even if they have plenty
    of food and water." -- Dave Barry, "Why Humor is Funny"

Enjoy.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Check out this Online gamer community:
      www.tabletop-battlezone.com
Forums, articles, mini-pics, other stuff...

Prev: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: Re: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions?