Prev: Which nation are you, part 687 Next: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules Bug. Suggestions?

RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules Bug. Suggestions?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:26:51 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules Bug. Suggestions?

>Uh... which armour? Front, or side? As with other vehicles in SG2, the
armour can be different in the front and sides.

Make it "bottom armor--one step weaker than side" (since I'm the one
about
to be on the receiving end of this airstrike)

More seriously, I'd have to say that aircraft armor is going to be
placed
where the plane gets shot at the most.	If that's from te rear and
bottom,
then those two will get the most protection (and the AA proximity fuses
will then be programmed to "wait till you're beside/above the target
before
exploding"...)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Which nation are you, part 687 Next: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules Bug. Suggestions?