Prev: F-scale bunk Next: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons

Re: F-scale bunk

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:17:07 -0500
Subject: Re: F-scale bunk

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:53:59 -0400, kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:

>I rate a 3.5, a true American. What a load of bunk.

I think that's the main reason for putting the quiz on the web. If this
is an
actual test that was used, it is horribly unscientific. On the other
hand, I
wonder if it really was a test. Note that there's no information as to
who was
given this test, when, and what the results were. The whole thing could
be an
urban legend. At any rate, I was amused by it but didn't think of it as
any
more than a fun test and, possibly, an interesting look at American
society in
the 50s.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: F-scale bunk Next: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons