Prev: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale) Next: Piracy in the Tuffleyverse

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

--- KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> Alan and Carmel Brain schrieb:
> > Just for fun, try:
> > http://www.anesi.com/fscale.htm
> >
> > My score was 2.6, ie "Liberal Airhead".
>
> I scored slightly lower ;-)

I ran a 3.67, unsurprisingly.  I think the strong
agreement on the statement that "some people are born
with the urge to jump from high places" had something
to do with this.  There were some questions that I
wanted to answer as "Yes, BUT".  Like the fillial
affection ones.  I'll say yes you should honor and
love your parents, with a great big _unless_ to cover
everything from abuse and neglect to simple bad
parenting.  Amusingly, I'm still .2 more liberal than
the 'average American' in 1950.  One wonders how much
of that is due to the strong disagreement with the
homosexual question.

John

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute

Prev: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale) Next: Piracy in the Tuffleyverse