Prev: Re: [Terrain] Blueboard Next: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:30:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:44:59 -0400, "Robert Minadeo"
<raminad@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Question 22: Not really sure I understood this one. Are they asking if
wars
>and social troubles will end before the sun burns out or some other
>apocalyptic natural catastrophe occurs or are they asking if one
believes a
>Biblical Flood will re-occur as retribution if folks don't all learn to
get
>along?

According to the list at the bottom, the question was one of the
superstition
ones. It's looking to see if you believe in an end-of-the-world type of
retribution.

I got a 2.9: liberal airhead, though I'm really close to the
"appropriate
score for an American". So, I guess this really does prove I'm Canadian!

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [Terrain] Blueboard Next: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)