Prev: Re: Space Lanes? (was Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals ) Next: RE: Patchy flocking ?

Re: Space Lanes? (was Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals )

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:59:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Space Lanes? (was Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals )

Roger Books wrote:

> >I'd assign a separate jump point to each individual ship.  That way
you're
> >less likely to have two ships intersect, your security is better, and
you
> >still know where to look.
>
>...but you have to send a ship to go and look, rather than your next
>scheduled run being there anyway.

Yes, but the ship going there to have a look would most likely be armed
and
prepared for trouble rather than another essentially defenceless
freighter :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Space Lanes? (was Re: [OT] Sea Lanes was: Liberals ) Next: RE: Patchy flocking ?