Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:21:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

John Sowerby wrote:

> If you're talking of military service, then one of the recent Lib -
Dem
> leaders in the UK (Paddy Ashdown) was ex Royal Marine, if I remember
right.

> John S.

FWIW, Liberal Democrat ex-leader The Right Honourable Captain
Jeremy "Paddy" Ashdown served with the Royal Marine Commandos and
the Special Boat Squadron.

--
David Brewer

"The mentally disturbed do not employ the Theory of Scientific
Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of
facts." - P.K.Dick (from VALIS)

Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo