Prev: Re: CRUD armies Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1333

Amazing dice rolls

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:10:17 -0700
Subject: Amazing dice rolls

The most unbelievable dice roll I ever had was playing Necromunda.
In a close combat I had seven dice, my opponent 5. I rolled ALL
sixes. Of course, I immediately made the comment that the only thing
that could be worse would be if he rolled five ones. Which he
proved by doing exactly that. A one in 2 billion chance by my
calculations.

Anyone else have some amazing dice stories?

Tony.