Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [SG] Low Quality Armies

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:25:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

>Oh, and I knew the Narn Bat Squad never 'gave up' to Chris; they'd risk
re-deployment to John.

It *was* suggested that the next step (after the KV gave up) was to
assign
JohnA to my place.  But the Army didn't cooperate with that plan.

And the next step after JohnA was supposed to be to nova-bomb the
planet,
but I pointed out that the person making this recommendation lives on
the
same planet.  I usually say "there's no such thing as 'too much
firepower'"
but nova-ing your own planet would, I think, qualify.  I gather the Narn
Deployment Committee is debating what to do next.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [SG] Low Quality Armies